Penny J. Kendall is a Christian Life and Leadership Coach. Dedicated to coming along-side those who are seeking to discover their unique mission, she empowers God's women to achieve desired visions and goals as they journey through life, legacy, and business.
She is the author of Divinely Dressed: Putting on Garments of Grace and co-founder of "Empowering for Mission", a coaching and spiritual direction ministry.
Penny is a mom of 6, a Gold Star mom, grandmother of 12, author, and speaker with over 35 years of mentoring and teaching experience. She and her husband of 41 years have lived in Singapore for the past 6 years, where he oversees the Singapore & SE Asian campuses of the Sunset Int’l Bible Institute and she serves as Dean of Women. They will return to the States in June of 2017 and make their new home in Lubbock, Texas.
Penny is an ICF credentialed coach at the ACC level with supportive training in marriage coaching, parent coaching, small business coaching, and in implementation of various assessments including the Grip-Birkman Profile.
* You are Who He Says You Are: Your True Identity in Christ
* Overcoming & Becoming: The Pursuit of Your Meant-to-Be
* Nothing More Precious: Living The Thankful Life
* Walking with the Master: Meeting Jesus in the Garden of Prayer
* Redeeming the Time: Purposeful Planning
* God-Focused Parenthood: Drawing the Hearts of Your Children to the Father
* The Journey of a Grieving Heart: Sharing Comfort & Insight
* Starting your Small Passion Business: 1st Steps to Success as an Entrepreneur
* Visionary Leadership: Becoming a Leader Who Impacts, Influences, & Inspires.
... and more
* Faith Communities
* Women's Groups
* Mom's Groups
* Business Groups
* Community Groups
* Christian Leader's Groups
Penny is now accepting invitations to speak in the U.S. for the last quarter of 2017, and 2018.
For more information on available dates and rates, please drop a note via our contact page.